The year still haunts us with its lockdown stories and cases of COVID-19 positive cases increasing day by day, Netflix is not failing to serve with binge-worthy content to pass our times in chill even if there’s so much of negativity around. While the economy still struggles to get back into its pace, Netflix addicts surely seem to have a blast with the shows one after the other.
With this we have another great news to share, Ryan Murphy’s thriller-drama series “Ratched” released its first look with mini details of release date, plot, and much more. Here are the details of Ratched Netflix first look, Trailer, release date, reviews, and much more.
Ratched Netflix is a thriller-drama series by Ryan Murphy with Micheal Douglas as Executive producer is set to release this fall, 2020. It is said to be a prequel to “One flew over the Cuckoo’s Nest” and the origin story is based on a nurse “Mildred Ratched”. Vanity Fair revealed a few glimpses of the release of Ratched on July 29, 2020, announcing the process of production.
RATCHED NETFLIX 2020 TV Series OFFICIAL TRAILER
We still don’t much about what’s happening on the show but we surely feel the story of a nurse, who turned herself into a monster by exploiting people in a mental hospital. Although not much is revealed, surely Netflix dropped down the posters and pictures of the First look you can easily take reference on.
RATCHED NETFLIX 2020 RELEASE DATE INFO
The dates were not confirmed until now, it is said that the thriller-drama series, Ratched Netflix is to be released on September 18, 2020.
RATCHED NETFLIX 2020 CAST LIST
- Sarah Paulson will play Nurse Mildred Ratched
- Jon Jon Briones will play Dr. Richard Hanover
- Finn Wittrock will play Edmund Tolleson
- Charlie Carver will play Huck Finnigan
- Judy Davis will play Nurse Betsy Bucket
- Cynthia Nixon will play Gwendolyn Briggs
- Amanda Plummer will play as Louise
- Corey Stoll will play Charles Wainwright
- Sharon Stone will play Lenore Osgood
RATCHED NETFLIX 2020 TV Series REVIEW
Based in 1947, Mildred Ratched arrives in North California as she looks for employment at a leading Mental care hospital. The hospital was a hub for new unsettling experiments, on one of the projects, Ratched expressed herself as a perfect nurse, how a perfect nurse should be. Later she learns to exploit patients minds in the mental care hospital hence turning into a monster mentioning ” True monsters were made, not born”
RATCHED NETFLIX 2020 PRODUCTION / DEVELOPMENT
Netflix announced a production series for two seasons of an average of 8-9 episodes each season on Sept 6, 2019. They were at bidding war with Apple and Hulu who also wanted to produce the same. The writer Ratched plot Evan Romansky is also the creator of the same.
The other production companies involved in the series include Fox 21 Television Studios, The Saul Zaentz Company, and Ryan Murphy Productions. Get ready for some awesome thriller-drama hospital series on Sept 18, 2020.
RATCHED EPISODES List
The list of episodes for Season 1 includes:
- EPISODE 1: “Angel of Mercy” written by Ian Brennan.
- EPISODE 2: “Angel of Mercy, Part II” written by Evan Romansky.
- EPISODE 3: “Got No Strings” written by Jennifer Salt & Ian Brennan.
- EPISODE 4: “Ice Pick” written by Ian Brennan.
- EPISODE 5: “Mildred and Edmund” written by Ian Brennan, Evan Romansky & Jennifer Salt.
- EPISODE 6: “The Bucket List” written by Ian Brennan
- EPISODE 7: “The Dance” written by Ian Brennan
As we know that the average runtime of Netflix shows usually varies from 30-45 minutes, it’s safe to expect the same for Ratched Netflix.
NEWS / INTERVIEWS
How much are you excited to watch Ratched Netflix? Do let us know what you feel about it.